All abstracts must include:
Capitalized in BOLD at the top of the abstract, maximum 50 words.
• Underline the name of the author who will be presenting the paper
• Use surname followed by initials (do not use full stops or commas between surname and initials)
• Omit degrees and titles
• Include affiliations for each author. Use superscript numbering after the author’s name and before the comma separating authors to indicate affiliations
Body of Abstract:
Maximum 350 words
• Background: Study objectives, hypothesis tested, or description of problem
• Methods: Method used or approach taken
• Results: in summarized form, must include data but do not include tables, graphs or pictures
• Conclusion: Description of main outcomes of the study. Include knowledge or insight that conference attendees will gain from the presentation, explanation of how conference attendees can apply the skills and/or knowledge within their communities.