First National Conference on Inclusivity, Equality and
Diversity in University Education in Nigeria
Chair: Lagos State AIDS Control Agency
Co- Chair: Dr E.O Somefun UNFPA
1. Opening Speech: LSACA
2. Youth Summit Objective: UNFPA
3. Drama: Title: “Ni bo lὰά n lọ?… Ni b o lὰά n rḗ?” (Where are we going to? Where are we coming from?), A satirical piece that addresses inclusivity, equality and diversity in education and health care delivery system in Nigeria.
4. Dialogue: “Adolescents and Young People Access to HIV and SRH Services; Issues and Way Forward.”
Moderators: Mr. Francis Umoh & Miss Hassana Adams
• Dr. Agatha. N. Davids (NIMR)
• Master. Benjamin Odey (APYIN South-West Coordinator)
• Lagos State Office of Disability Affairs
• Ms. Oluwafunso Bukoye (AHI)
5. Capacity Building
• Mrs. Adeola Birch (Lagos State Ministry of Health); Topic: Lessons Learnt and Best Practices on AYP Programing; Case Study of Hello Lagos Project.
• Dr. Nanji Ajayi (FHI 360); Topic: Evidence-based Data Management for AYP programme Implementation and Evaluation.
• Mr. Babamole Ramon Olanrewaju; Topic: Role of Adolescents and Young People in HIV/SRH Programing.
Closing Remark: LSACA
• Mr. George Ikpe, Miss. Eno Essien, Miss. Victoria Mba
• Mrs. Adeoye Oluwatomisin Omowunmi (YEDI)
• Miss. Kemi Oloyede (NYNETHA)
• Mr. Akinosho Olumide (Jakin NGO)
• Mr. McAnthony Anaelechukwu (Community Watch Plus)
ADOLESCENTS AND YOUNG PEOPLE SESSION (12.40pm – 2.00pm) Wednesday the 13th September NYETHA and LSACA
|Moderator:||Mr. Moses Okpara and Miss. Hassana Adams|
|Presenter||Dr. Anslem Otobo UNICEF|
|Panellists:||Topic: Inclusivity, Equality and Diversity in HIV and SRH for AYP; Treats and Opportunities
· Mr. Omoshehin Victor Olaore, NEPWAN National Coordinator
· Dr. Osinachi Nkiruka Ubani, MOH lagos Mainland
· Mrs. Taiwo, Lagos State Ministry of Youth
· Dr. Somefun UNFPA, Lagos Liason Office
|Presentation of communiqué||Miss. Kemi Oluyide, Miss. Adeola Ajetumobi, Master. Benjamin Odeh, Miss. Ogorotor Oghenetega Blessing.|